BodyZen’s Summer Cycling Camp Series has it’s final date set!
Learn and Train!
Saturday August 8th, 2015 from 7am-12pm
This exclusive training session is ideal for cyclists and triathletes with a year or two of consistent training under their belt. The camp will start with instruction from BodyZen’s Elite Coach, Lee Zohlman. Coach Lee has almost twenty years experience working with endurance athletes of all abilities including multiple Ironman champions and Olympians. Coach Lee’s training methods are unparalleled and he’ll divulge his latest training secrets so you achieve peak performance. This training session is not to be missed!
The session is only open to the first ten athletes who register to ensure each athlete gets the proper attention.
Some of the topics covered:
- Overall safety tips
- What does Q mean for your training and racing
- How to use cadence, HR, Power and time to achieve the highest quality workout
- Learn how to execute your own race specific bike intervals- be ready to do heaps of intervals
- Learn your training pace to achieve your race pace
- For triathletes- how NOT to overcook the bike to optimize your run
- Any and all questions will be answered regarding training, racing and fueling
Ride will be leaving from Coconut Grove, Fl (exact location TBA) and go to Homestead, Fl. Total ride time will be 3.5-4.5 hours.
Don’t wait to sign up! The last two camps all sold out early! Email email@example.com with any questions.
Price: BodyZen alum- $65.00 Reg. $85.00
Powered by: Muscle Monster, Suunto and Equinox.